Sunday 9 September 2012

Lest We Forget

Sometimes I forgot. 

I forgot that I was once a bright and cheerful kid.

I forgot that I was once confident in the way I look and walked. 

Most importantly, I forgot that I was once a winner in the race against life. 

Haneunim-ya, please help me in this dark times of mine. Help me to realise that I am special in my own unique way. That I am a star that shines oh so bright. That even in all of my imperfections, I can find that perfect tune in my life. That even if the whole world is against me, I'll stand tall and tough. Most importantly, please help me to accept myself wholeheartedly. To accept myself as who I am. To accept all of my imperfections. To face the world and say out loud, "I am are-5th and I am proud to be who I am." 

No comments:

Post a Comment