Monday 15 October 2012

Ranting

This is a ranting post. The longest one I've rant so far. You've been warned ...

*********************************************************************************

I can't believe this. I've been MIA for a very long time. Not only MIA in blogging, but also blog reading. Haven't really had a time to do these things as well, some parts of my life has changed right now. So need to adapt which results in some things being left unattended. Heck, for a person who like to prettify myself, put skincare products, dress nicely, take sometime to do hair, I've been a complete mess these days. It's been weeks since I put products on my face, take long hot showers, dress up, do my hair. Nowadays, I even wear a non-iron-shirt-looking shirt to work, wore an ugly tee with a hole on it to town (not exactly my fault because I didn't realise there was a hole there) and my hair, urrgghhhh, I think it has an ugly life of its own! I'm not even sure how I smell anymore. I mean I did bathe but not as meticulous as before and I didn't spray on myself some perfume. *sigh* I wonder how can anyone who is in this situation managed to make themselves look hot and pretty everyday? I'm like in a mess! My life is a mess! *sigh* I promised myself day and day I need to change. That I missed my old routine. That I missed my old self. But I don't know how to start. If I start one thing then I won't have time for another which led to more abandoning routine. I'm not exactly a good time manager but I guess this time I need to learn how. I need to so that I won't keep looking like a mess and worst, ugly!

*********************************************************************************

If only there's more than 24 hours in a day. I need a game plan. I don't want to live in an ugly, boring, messy life anymore. I need to allocate time for all the routines that I need to do. But that comes with a cost - my beauty sleep ..... That is my most weakness ever! If I don't have enough sleep I'll be cranky and easily irritated. I need more than 24 hours a day!!!!!!!!!


2 comments: