Wednesday 28 August 2013

Once I gave so much for someone who just treats me as an option. Now I realise no matter how much I gave to anyone, I always go back to this certain someone. A certain someone who has been there for me in my highs and lows. Someone who has seen my tears and my fears. Someone who has always accept me for what I am (except for that one part though. That's a secret until he finds it on his own). Someone who I think knows much about me but rather keep it low in respect of me. Someone who has been my pillar of support outside of family. Someone whose wisdom I appreciate greatly. Someone, who is now, I am missing greatly. I long for a nice cuppa with a nice meal at a nice setting, just us relaxing, chatting, chilling. I need to do that, as soon as he landed in Malaysia (which unfortunately might be next year considering he already maxed out his annual leave).

I miss you dear friend.

7 comments:

  1. a certain someone. and no. he's not my bf. if i ady have a bf, i won't be as dry as this ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ironically your description of this certain someone sounded like a description of an ideal guy to me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh trust me, he's very much ideal in every way. but as always, human have flaws but that flaws is what makes us human :)

      Delete
    2. if you rajin, browse through my posts. i think i may have written a bit about him. or was that in someone's post that i commented? i forgot -.-

      Delete
    3. if that flaw is his 'straightness' then it can be corrected.....hahaha

      got a cepu emas question from me...if he's among us will you be in a relationship with him?hehehe

      Delete
    4. *deep breath* that is one hard and difficult question. i'd say in a whim it would be a yes but then i'd be thinking that if there's anything happen to the relationship, then i'll lose a great friend. so i guess the answer is no. i'd rather have him as my friend instead of bf.

      Delete