Wednesday 22 February 2012

Totally Not My Day 2.0

Have been having problems in the workplace recently.

The new Bank Negara policy really affect the business a lot. I have to deal with that AND the office politics. *sigh* You know how in the drama and stories from people, office politics only happen in big, big company with a large number of employees. Mine is a small office of 6 (exclude my boss) and we have office politics. One is neutral and the remaining 4 seems bent on making my life a living hell. I really don't like working here. I don't know what kept me here. Wait, I know what kept me here. But that 2 reasons don't really make a positive outlook right now. *sigh*

That aside, those four may seem like trying to really mess with me, but what they don't know is that I've been through a lot worse ad I survived. I SURVIVED BABY! Come on, I dare you. BRING IT ON! You can't break me bitches and bastard. I may have yet to reciprocate. I've been quite all this time. But that does not mean that you've won. I'm just observing on everything that you do. And when the perfect time comes, I suggest you take shelters bitches and bastard. Because it will hit you hard!


Update:

After further analysing and discussing with someone who is much more experienced in this matter, I have to admit there are some things that I did that leads to this thing happened. Actually a lot of things. And I am resolved to change all that. I pray to the Almighty that I will be unwavered in my path.

1 comment:

  1. Nowhere is safe from politic and drama in malaysia as long as there are bitches around..

    Wish u all the best.....in SLAPPING THEM REAL HARD!!! xD

    ReplyDelete