Wednesday 28 November 2012

Superbly tired day

Today has been exceptionally very tiring day for me. In fact I even dozed off for a few seconds while I was driving to work. The weekend was spent somewhere in the middle region of Malaysia and Monday and Tuesday was spent somewhere in the southern region of Malaysia. So basically today is my first day at work for the week and I'm having super Monday blues.

Haven't done much at work today. Just layan-ing my tiredness, It's not my usual lethargic moments. It's plain tiredness, dullness and energy-less-ness (is that even a word?)

Since I have nothing to write and have no pretty pictures to post, I'm just going to write a little bit of rant here.

WHY THE BLOODY HELL PUBLIC SERVANT WORKS SO SLOW?! NEED ONE MONTH TO WRITE ONE FREAKING LETTER! SLOWPOKE MUCH?


2 comments:

  1. Hahah, on the bright side.

    2 more days till the weekends.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha ... now that's something worth celebrating :)

      Delete